Roll over image to zoom in
Talk with a Application Engineer
Signal quality, speed and flexibility - these are the criteria by which signal generators are measured today. The R&S SMA100A perfectly meets these criteria, and thus is a premium-class analog generator that sets standards due to its outstanding characteristics.
* Frequency options from 9 kHz to 3 GHz/6 GHz
* Very low SSB phase noise of typ. -141 dBc (at 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset, 1 Hz measurement bandwidth) with option
* Nonharmonics <-96 dBc (f < 750 MHz, carrier offset > 10 kHz) with option
* High output power of up to 18 dBm ( 28 dBm in overrange)
* Emulation of legacy instruments
* Electronic attenuator with built-in overvoltage protection over entire frequency range
If you are looking for a Rohde & Schwarz SMA100A-B106 signal generator for rent or to buy, request a quote today at TRS-RenTelco.