The T-BERD TB2000-QUAD-OTDR is a handheld modular test set manufactured by Viavi Solutions Inc. (formerly JDSU).
This powerful device has the following key features:
- Test applications include OTDR, automatic IL/ORL, CWDM analyzer, selective PON power meter and connector inspection with IEC pass/fail analysis
- Built-in optical power meter, VFL and optical talkset options
- New generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for up to eight hours operation
- Flexible connectivity with Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities
- Special hands-free bag as standard
- Cross-compatibility with T-BERD 4000 multiple services test platform
T-BERD TB2000 QUAD-OTDR platform comes with 5 inch touchscreen color display, built-in broadband power meter (2.5/1.25 mm) and handheld VFL (2.5/1.25 mm). Dual port 26/24dB @ 850/1300nm Multimode and 37/35dB @ 1310/1550nm Singlemode OTDR, UPC Connector, SC and LC connector adapters, light source thru OTDR port. 1x LC/PC to LC/PC 10mSM jumper, and 1x LC mating sleeve. Pass/fail connector inspection software with P5000i digital inspection probe (Fiber Check PRO tips).