The Radio Detection RD8100 PDL is a pipe and cable locating kit. The RD8100PDL kit is a useful tool that comes with five antennas and an integrated GPS.
Key features of the Radio Detection RD8100PDL:
- Interface consistency with our previous locators allows you to transfer knowledge and reduces retraining costs
- Simultaneous display of depth and current measurements gives you confidence you are following the correct line
- Dynamic Overload Protection filters out interference, enabling use in electrically noisy environments such as near substations or overhead power lines
- Power Filters uses the harmonic properties of mains networks to establish if a strong power signal comes from one source of multiple cables
- StrikeAlert in active and passive locating modes gives visual and audio warnings of shallow cables reducing the risk of accidents
- TruDepth ensures depth readings are only given when RD7100 is correctly oriented ensuring you can be confident in the result. The integrity of the measurement system can be confirmed on-site
- ECERT allows you to verify and certify the calibration of your locator over the internet using RD Manager PC software package without returning the unit to a service center.
The RD8100PDL kit contains the following items:
- RD8100 PDL Receiver with Built-in Data Logging and GPS
- CPS signal & Current Direction & Fault Find capable
- TX-10 Transmitter ( 10 Watt Transmitter Current Direction & Fault Finding Capable)
- Induction Clamp
- Carrying Case
If you are looking for a new or well-maintained Radio Detection RD8100PDL pipe & cable locating kit for rent or lease, contact us or request a quote today.