Fluke - 1738
The Fluke 1738 Power Logger with Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software helps analyze load, power quality, and energy. You can gain real-time insights into the test equipment's energy status and power-quality logging.
The Fluke 1738 reduces connection uncertainties and logs more than 500 power-quality parameters with an easy-to-use graphical setup. You can monitor voltage, current, power, harmonics, and associated power-quality values for better energy consumption decisions. The Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function lets you accurately perform analysis and gives insights into overall electrical system health in order to optimize system reliability and savings. Use the device's digital verification for easy setup and reduced uncertainties and measurement errors.
Use the Fluke Energy Analyze Plus application software to graph problems or issues, or create IEEE519 reports for harmonic levels, voltage, current distortion, and load current.
1738 Product Highlights
• Measures all three phases and neutral
• Automatically stores more than 20 separate logging sessions, so that you never lose measurement trends, such as dips, swells, and inrush currents
• Review the readings during logging sessions and download the data for energy decisions in real time
• Pinpoint potential root causes of power-quality issues with event waveform snapshot, high-resolution RMS profile, and date and time stamp
• Bright, color touch screen and optimized UI
• In-field analysis and data checks
• Download the data directly into a USB flash drive
• Voltage range: 1,000V maximum
• Maximum voltage resolution: 0.1V
• Frequency range: 42.5Hz to 69Hz
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Electrical & Industrial Test Equipment solution for your job.
Renting Electrical & Industrial Test Equipment
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Electrical & Industrial Test Equipment equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Cord PowerQty: 1
Dolphin Clip BlackQty: 4
Cable USB-A - USB-MiniBQty: 1
USB Drive 4 GBQty: 1
Clip SetQty: 1
Cable DC PowerQty: 1
Probe Current Thin Flexi 1500-12Qty: 4
Test Leads ST/ST 1.5 mQty: 1
Magnet Probes for 4 mm Banana Plugs (Set of 4)Qty: 1
Hanger KitQty: 1
Case SoftQty: 1
Adapter Auxiliary Input 17XXQty: 1
Lead Set VoltageQty: 1
SOFTWARE AND MANUALS ON USBQty: 1
Checkout first to get details on the cost.