The Fluke 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester offers data storage and download capabilities via USB port. World class accessories will simplify and speed up testing time.
Salient features are as follows:
- 3- and 4-pole Fall-of-Potential, earth resistance loop testing
- 4-pole Soil Resistivity testing
- Selective earth ground rod testing using 1 clamp
- Stakeless earth ground rod testing using 2 clamps
- IP56 rated for outdoor use
- Rugged carrying case
- USB data storage and transfer
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) - identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing more accurate earth ground value
- R* measurement ? calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to earth ground would see
- Adjustable limits - for quicker testing
If you are looking for new or well-maintained used Fluke 1625-2 Geo Earth Ground Tester for rent, contact us or request a quote today.