Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: NA
Warranty: 36 Months
Fluke - 1507 (available to US customers only)
The Fluke 1507 is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
1507 Product Highlights
• Take advantage of the 1507 full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and light weight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money especially when performing repetitive tests. And its reasonable price and rugged reliability make it an excellent value.
• Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
• Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
• Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
• Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
• Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
• Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
• Saves battery power with auto power off
• Presents results on a large, backlit display
• Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Meters solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Meters equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information