Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 4 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke - 1550C (available to US customers only)
The Fluke 1550C performs digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, and makes data collection easy through the Fluke Connect™ wireless app. Remote operation lets you spend as little time as possible in potentially hazardous zones.
1550C Product Highlights
• Real-time trending shows a live graph on your phone, rather than a hard-to-read set of changing values. And you can create reports quickly, using pre-designed templates that you can customize with company logos. It’s the perfect tool for preventive or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur. And it comes with a three-year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating
• Other useful features
• Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
• Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
• Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
• CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
• Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
• Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
• Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
• Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Meters solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Meters equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information