Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 4 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke - 1623-2 KIT (available to US customers only)
The Fluke 1623-2 earth ground tester is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps. With this test method, two clamps are placed around the earth ground rod and each are connected to the tester.
1623-2 KIT Product Highlights
• The Fluke 1623-2 is a unique earth ground tester that can perform all four types of earth ground measurement
• 3- and 4-Pole Fall-of-Potential (using stakes)
• 4-Pole Soil Resistivity Testing (using stakes)
• Selective Testing (using 1 clamp and stakes)
• Stakeless Testing (using 2 clamps only)
• IP56 rated for outdoor use
• Rugged carrying case
• USB data storage and transfer
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Meters solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Meters equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information