Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 4 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke - 1625-2 KIT (available to US customers only)
Product overview: Fluke 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester Kit: The Fluke 1630-2 FC Stakeless Earth Ground Clamp is the kind of high-quality, rugged tool you expect from Fluke. Heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the-job industrial environments. Test the grounding components of equipment in hard-to-reach spaces, including areas that are indoors or fully paved and do not permit driving auxiliary test stakes.
1625-2 KIT Product Highlights
• The Fluke 1625-2 is a unique earth ground tester that can perform all four types of earth ground measurement
• 3- and 4-Pole Fall-of-Potential (using stakes)
• 4-Pole Soil Resistivity Testing (using stakes)
• Selective Testing (using 1 clamp and stakes)
• Stakeless Testing (using 2 clamps only)
• IP56 rated for outdoor use
• Rugged carrying case
• USB data storage and transfer
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Meters solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Meters equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information