On Order: 3
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 4 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke - 1732/EUS (available to US customers only)
The Fluke 1732 (without wifi) and 1734 (with wifi) Three Phase Electrical Energy Loggers deliver easy to use three phase power measurement data for discovering sources of electrical energy waste, overloaded circuits and help you perform routine load studies. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed - from the service entrance to individual circuits.
1732/EUS Product Highlights
• Profiling energy usage across your facility helps you identify opportunities for energy savings, and provides you with the data you need to act on them. The new Energy Analyze software package allows you to compare multiple data points over time to build a complete picture of energy usage, which is the first step to reduce the cost of your energy bill.
• Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, power factor, energy and associated values
• Fluke Connect® compatible: View data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure
• Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
• Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
• Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes
• Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments
• Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
• Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
• Complete “in-the-field" setup through the front panel: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Recorders solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Recorders equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information