The Fluke 437 Series II is a 400 Hz power quality and energy analyzer. The Fluke 437 II has been built to service avionics and defense industries, making it a go-to tool for testing and maintenance.
Key features of the Fluke 437 Series II:
- 400 Hz Measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp
- PowerWave Data Capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.)
- Energy Loss Calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses
- Troubleshoot Real-Time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- Logger Function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals
- View Graphs and Generate Reports: With included analysis software
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
You can rent or lease the Fluke 437 II from TRS-RenTelco with 365 days customer service. Request a quote today.