Fluke - 5720A-03
The Fluke 5720A-03 is a five-function calibrator designed to address the electrical calibration workload. The 5720A-03 sources direct and alternating voltage and current and resistance. A wideband voltage option (03) extends overall AC bandwidth to 10 Hz to 30 MHz to cover to RF voltmeters. Here are some of the specifications and features that set the 5720A-03 apart.
5720A-03 Product Highlights
• DC voltage to 1100 V
• AC voltage to 1100 V, with output available from 10 Hz to 1.2 MHz
• AC and DC current to 2.2 A, with output available from 10 Hz to 10 kHz
• Resistance in values of 1x10n and 1.9x10n from 1 ? to 100 M?, plus a short Optional wideband ac voltage from 300 ?V to 3.5 V into 50 ? (-57 dBm to 24 dBm), 10 Hz to 30 MHz
• Internal environmentally-controlled references allowing the calibrator to maintain full performance over a wide ambient temperature range
• Automatic meter error calculation obtained through using a simple output adjust knob; the display shows linearity, offset, and scale errors
• Keys that multiply and divide the output value by 10 to simplify work on meters with calibration points at decade multiples of a fraction of full-scale
• Programmable entry limits used for restricting the levels that can be keyed into the calibrator, preventing access to levels that may be harmful to equipment or personnel
• Offset and scaling modes that simplify linearity testing of multimeters
• Variable phase reference signal output and phase-lock input
Fluke & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke allows us to ensure we have the right Network/Impedance Analyzers solution for your job.
Renting Network/Impedance Analyzers
With TRS-RenTelco renting Network/Impedance Analyzers equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Cord PowerQty: 1
Accessory PouchQty: 1
Termination 50 OhmQty: 1
Cable 50 Ohm N(m) - N(m)Qty: 1
Adapter N(f) - BNC(m)Qty: 1
Adapter BNC(f) - Dual Banana(m)Qty: 1
CD Product DocumentationQty: 1
Transit CaseQty: 1
Checkout first to get details on the cost.