On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 3 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke Networks - CIQ-KIT (available to US customers only)
CableIQ qualification tester is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. This Ethernet network cable tester gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
CableIQ Advanced IT Kit Includes CableIQ main unit with remote adapter, IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, Remote IDs #2-7, (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push-on adapter, 75-ohm coax patch cord, RJ45/11 universal coupler, RJ11-RJ11 patch cord and quick start guide, (4) AA batteries, test accessory soft pouch, duffel style bag.
CIQ-KIT Product Highlights
• Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
• Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
• Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
• Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
• Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
• Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ-KIT)
• Qualifies and troubleshoots Industrial Ethernet cabling
Fluke Networks & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke Networks and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke Networks allows us to ensure we have the right Network Test solution for your job.
Renting Network Test
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Network Test equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information