Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 3 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke Networks - DSX2-8000-ADD-R (available to US customers only)
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
Includes: 1 Versiv 2 Remote, (2) DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer Modules, Set of Cat 8/Class I Permanent Link Adapters, Set of Cat 8/Class I Channel Adapters, (2) Headsets, (2) HandStraps, (2) Shoulder Straps, Carry Case, (1) AC Charger, (2) Universal Couplers, (2) AxTalk Terminators, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide (Requires a Versiv 2 mainframe)
DSX2-8000-ADD-R Product Highlights
• Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
• Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
• ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
• Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
• Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
• Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
• Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
• Copper cable certifiers endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
• Built in Alien Crosstalk testing
• Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software
Fluke Networks & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke Networks and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke Networks allows us to ensure we have the right Datacom Cable Test solution for your job.
Renting Datacom Cable Test
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Datacom Cable Test equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Fluke Networks Products from TRS-RenTelco
Other Datacom Cable Test from TRS-RenTelco
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 3 Weeks