Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 3 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke Networks - LIQ-KIT (available to US customers only)
The LinkIQ™ Network+Cable Tester is designed to provide trusted cable testing along with network testing professionals need to do their jobs. LinkIQ™ validates cable performance (up to 10 Gig) using frequency-based measurements and provides distance to fault information along with a wire map of the cable under test. The LinkIQ™ also performs nearest switch diagnostics to identify key network issues and validate switch configuration eliminating the need of using another device. Additional features include, Analog and Digital Toning, Port Blink, Remote Office Locators, and the ability to manage results via LinkWare™ PC.
LinkIQ™ Cable + Network Tester with Multi-Connector Adapter with magnetic strap, RJ45 Remote-IDs #1-7 with case, Intellitone Probe, Quick Reference Guide, USB-C to USB-A cable, Charging cable, Cat6A patch cord, RJ45 male to RJ45 female patch cord, RJ45/M12X patch cord, RJ45/M12D patch cord, RJ45/M8D patch cord, RJ45/11 Modular Adapter, hanging strap with Remote ID holder, and duffle bag.
LIQ-KIT Product Highlights
• Measure network cabling performance up to 10 Gig via frequency based measurements
• Troubleshoot active networks by providing connected switch information (Switch Name, IP Address, MAC Address, Port Number, and VLAN info)
• Test connectivity to TCP/IP network through IP configuration and ping
• Verify Gateway and DNS server responsiveness and availability
• Install and troubleshoot PoE devices via Switch Negotiation and PoE Load test. Ethernet Alliance PoE Certified for reliable multivendor interoperability.
• Graphical wiremap and length test to identify common faults that occur with cabling installation
• Document work through LinkWare™ PC reporting
• Supports Industrial Ethernet (EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, and others)
• Industrial Ethernet Kit supports Industrial Connectors (M8D, M12D, M12X)
Fluke Networks & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke Networks and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke Networks allows us to ensure we have the right Network Test solution for your job.
Renting Network Test
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Network Test equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information