Units Now Available
On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: NA
Warranty: 12 Months
Fluke Networks - OFP2-100-Q (available to US customers only)
Designed for Enterprise, Datacenter, Outside Plant and PON Fiber
As fiber networks evolve, the need to test in more locations has increased. OTDRs are now needed for:
Many OTDRs designed for fiber troubleshooting are designed for carrier and contain cumbersome and complicated features. The OptiFiber Pro OTDR family is the first class of OTDRs that is built with features and usability for both the enterprise network engineers, and cable installers working in both enterprise and OSP environments.
OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR V2 kit with Wi-Fi. This kit includes (1) Versiv 2 Mainframe, (1) OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR module, Shoulder Strap, Carry Case, USB Interface Cable, Carry Case, AC Charger, Integrated Wi-Fi, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.
OFP2-100-Q Product Highlights
• Multiple wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310,1490, 1550 and 1625 nm) support LAN, datacenters, PON, FTTx and outside plant applications.
• Automated setup senses fiber characteristics and sets measurement parameters
• Manual Expert mode allows simple adjustments to automated settings for detailed testing.
• EventMap automatically identifies events including connectors, splices, bends, and splitters
• Gesture-based interface allows fast, in-depth trace analysis
• SmartLoop™ OTDR technology tests two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
• Instantaneous on-board bi-directional averaging results included as standard
• Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
• Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification to Category 8, fiber loss and inspection.
Fluke Networks & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Fluke Networks and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Fluke Networks allows us to ensure we have the right Optical Test solution for your job.
Renting Optical Test
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Optical Test equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information