Keysight Technologies is a leading manufacturer in the field of electronic test and measurement equipment, having originated from Agilent Technologies.
Among the company's many reliable test equipment, the Keysight 16962A Logic Analyzer comes with the following:
- Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- Up to 125 ps (8 GHz), 400 M sample deep conventional timing analysis (2 GHz full-channel / 4 GHz half-channel / 8 GHz quarter-channel )
- 2 GHz transitional timing State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- State clock rates up to 2 GHz
- Data rates up to 2 Gb/s (Double Data Rate DDR) addresses all DDR speeds
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problems signals quickly configuration considerations
- 68-channels per module, combine up to 5 modules for 340 channels
- Selectable memory depths: 4 M, 16 M, 32 M, 64 M, 100 M
- Compatible with 90-pin logic analyzer probes. Probes are ordered separately.
Here are Keysight's Probe Recommendations:
- Compatible with 16902B logic analyzer mainframes Additional Capabilities
- 2 GHz trigger sequencer enables reliable trigger and capture of DDR3 1600 signals at speed
- Comprehensive single-ended and differential support, threshold is adjustable
At TRS-RenTelco, we offer the Keysight (formerly Agilent) 16962A Logic Analyzer for rent and purchase with 24/7 customer support. Request a quote today.