Ideal for mid-sized systems, the Keysight (formerly Agilent) 3499A can accommodate up to five plug-in modules, routing up to 200 channels in a test system. With various switch modules, it can scan at rates up to 350 channels per second or open/close 200 channels in less than 0.1 second. The 3499A is compact, requiring only 2U height in a full rack width mainframe unit.
Like the other two mainframes, it has a concise user interface that is extremely useful for manual operation on the manufacturing floor or in desktop applications. High-performance switching modules, multi-function modules, built-in relay cycle counters and easy interconnections all contribute to provide a switching solution you can trust. Key Features:
- Five slots occupying just 2U rack height and full rack width
- Intuitive, self-guiding front panel interface
- Fast, innovative parallel driving circuits open/close switches simultaneously
- Programmable control with either RS-232 or GPIB interfaces
- Easy wiring for simplifying cabling and increasing reliability
If you are looking for a new or well-maintained used Keysight (formerly Agilent) - 3499A 5 slot switch/control mainframe for rent or lease, contact us or request a quote today.