The Keysight (formerly Agilent) 82357A USB/GPIB Interface provides a direct connection from the USB port on your laptop or desktop PC to GPIB instruments. There are no switches to set, no PC cards to install, and no external power supplies required. Getting connected has never been easier.
The 82357A comes with the SICL and VISA software for Windows 98 (SE)/Me/2000/XP. This software offers ease of use and compatibility among different instrument and software vendors. Using VISA software, your existing GPIB programs work immediately, without modification.
Since the 82357A is a standard Plug and Play device, it is automatically detected and configured when connected to the computer USB port. You can interface with up to 14 GPIB instruments, offering transfer rates over 850KB/sec for large blocks of data. Features
- Easy connection to GPIB instruments
- Use standard USB interface
- Interface with up to 14 GPIB instruments
- IEEE 488 compatible
- Transfer over 850KB/sec for large block transfers
- Use industry standard - no need to rewrite your software
- Automatic event adjustment
- Front connector check
- Compliant to Bellcore GR-196-CORE trace format
- Stabilized continuous wave (CW) light source
- Minimum sampling resolution: 8cm
- 15 seconds power up cycle
- Small and light