The Keysight (formerly Agilent) 8564EC portable, color display millimeter wave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. You can measure signals from 30 Hz to 40 GHz (preselected above 2.75 GHz) with a single coaxial connection.
The 8564EC combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
Features of the Keysight (formerly Agilent) 8564EC spectrum analyzer:
- Outstanding performance for sensitivity, phase noise, the 2nd and 3rd order dynamic range, and the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Color display
- Continuous 30 Hz to 40 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-PRF-28800 Class 3 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with E4444A BenchLink software
The Keysight (formerly Agilent) 8564EC is available for rent and lease at TRS-RenTelco. Request a quote today.