The 89600 VSA software is your window into what's happening inside complex wireless devices. Option B7X provides the advanced tools needed to troubleshoot and analyze your time division synchronous code domain multiple access (TD-SCDMA) modulation and RF performance.
- Automatically detect code channel modulation type and multiple mid-amble shifts
- Display your measurement results in several trace display formats as well as numeric error data formats
- Flexible display scaling and marker functionality
- Evaluate the overall in-band performance of your signal with composite and time-domain displays and measurements including, CDP, CDE, EVM, rho, I/Q offset, I/Q skew, and overall error summary results
- Single layer CDP and CDE displays to view one layer at a time and determine the behavior of specific layers and channels
- Composite CDP and CDE displays to view all code layers at a time and determine the overall signal performance
- Search out specific errors with tools such as composite and single channel constellation, trellis and eye diagrams, IQ magnitude/phase error displays, and error vector traces
If you are looking for a new or well-maintained used Keysight (formerly Agilent) - 89601B-B7X TD-SCDMA on rent, lease or for sale, contact us or request a quote today.