The 89600 VSA software is your window into what's happening inside complex wireless devices. Option B7Y offers a comprehensive tool set to evaluate the complex IEEE 802.16e-2009 OFDMA physical layer signaling format.
- Analyze your signal from the frame level all the way down to the raw bit level
- Evaluate your results using a wide selection of measurement tools including compound constellation color-coded by data burst, EVM traces, preamble measurements, multiple displays and linked markers
- Automatically decode and display the contents of the FCH, DL-MAP, and UL-MAP
- Analyze I/Q parameters for the overall sub-frame or data burst in the sub-frame. All traces color coded by data burst
- Evaluate the preamble RCE, PCINR, R-1 and R-3, measure carrier spacing, power, duration, and more
- Compare the preamble's actual pattern to the pattern called out by the standard with the synch correlation (Sync Corr) indicator
- Monitor PRBS status information: pseudo random bit sequence (PRBS) determines carrier and pilot position. If the wrong PRBS is detected, the software automatically determines the actual PRBS, displays it and demodulates the signal