Keysight Technologies - N2781B
he N2781B current probe is an accurate and reliable solution for measuring AC and DC currents. Using a hybrid technology that includes a Hall effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probe provides accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 150 Arms continuous
N2781B Product Highlights
• Use with any Keysight oscilloscope with high impedance BNC input: 1000, 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 Series (Use E2697A with 90000A Series and N5449A with 90000 X-Series)
• Achieve flat bandwidth - DC to 10 MHz, maximum current 150 Arms
• Realize superior 1% accuracy and high signal-to-noise ratio
• Connect directly to high impedance BNC input of oscilloscope
• Connect up to three N278xBs to a single power supply with external power supply N2779A
Keysight Technologies & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Keysight Technologies and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Keysight Technologies allows us to ensure we have the right Oscilloscopes solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Oscilloscopes equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Manual User and ServiceQty: 1
Checkout first to get details on the cost.