Keysight Technologies - U2001H
U2001H USB power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 10 MHz to 6 GHz and power range -50 dBm to +30 dBm.
U2001H Product Highlights
• Frequency range of 10 MHz to 6 GHz
• Wide dynamic range (-50 dBm to +30 dBm)
• Internal zeroing while connected to the DUT
• High measurement speed of up to 250 readings/second
• Support internal / external trigger measurements, internal triggering, and trace display
• Display power measurements on a PC without the need of power meter
• Compatible with other Keysight instruments
• A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Keysight Technologies & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Keysight Technologies and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Keysight Technologies allows us to ensure we have the right Meters solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Meters equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Cable Main AssemblyQty: 1
Cable TriggerQty: 1
USB Software I/O Libraries, v18.2.28229Qty: 1
USB Drive with Software and ManualsQty: 1
Checkout first to get details on the cost.