SIR-1000i Sensor (ICP type) input capability in addition to all the same features of the SIR-1000 The SIR-1000i has built-in ICP power supply, which enables direct connection with ICP sensors. This function saves space at a recording site, making the SIR-1000i a perfect fit in field recording applications. Input mode is switchable between sensor and direct voltage, the later being SIR-1000's standard. The type of input mode is recorded on tape along with other auxiliary information such as input range and time code and is displayed on play back. Features
- Selectable input mode SENSOR or DIRECT
- Extended input range -For SENSOR input : /- 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10Vpk/7 steps -For DIRECT input : /- 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20Vpk/8 steps
- Compatible with SIR-1000, data recorded on the SIR-1000 can be played back on the SIR-1000i, and vice versa.
- Indicators : Colored LED's for SENSOR input modes and warning indication.
- Up to 128 channel capability