Tektronix - RSA518A
The RSA500A Series USB spectrum analyzers offer high performance portable spectrum analysis in a rugged battery-powered package.
RSA518A Product Highlights
• 9 kHz to 3.0/7.5/13.6/18.0 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
• 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
• High speed full-span sweeps (70 GHz/sec) for fast setup and discovery
• Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver for mapping
• Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
• DataVu-PC software enables multi-unit recording in variable bandwidths
• Internal battery for extended field operations
• 15 μsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
Tektronix & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Tektronix and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Tektronix allows us to ensure we have the right Spectrum Analyzers solution for your job.
Renting Spectrum Analyzers
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Spectrum Analyzers equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Tektronix Products from TRS-RenTelco
Other Spectrum Analyzers from TRS-RenTelco
SOFTCASE, RSAXX and TABLETQty: 1
Power Supply: AC-DC, External; 90-264VAC 47-63HZ, IEC32Qty: 1
LI-ION BATTERY, 14.4 V, 83.5 WhQty: 1
Cord PowerQty: 1
USB 3.0 CABLE. A - A W/SCREW LOCKQty: 1
Adapter Planer Crown N(f)Qty: 1
SW-Software and ManualsQty: 1
Checkout first to get details on the cost.