Tektronix - TCR801
The TCR801 supports 25G, 50G, 100G, 200G, and 400G IEEE 802.3 standards as well as high speed standards like NRZ 100 Gb Ethernet operating at a rate of 25.78125 Gb/s and 32 GFC. With standards requiring clock recoveries for compliance, the TCR801 provides a simple and efficient way to support fast and accurate measurements for a variety of standards including PAM4 400GBASE-FR8 and 400GBASE-DR4.
TCR801 Product Highlights
• 25.6 to 29 GBd PAM2/NRZ or PAM4
• 51.2 to 58 GBd PAM2/NRZ or PAM4
• Operation beyond 29 or 58 GBd is supported with lower sensitivity (see datasheet for details)
• 1250 nm to 1650 nm wavelength
• Adjustable PLL bandwidths to configure the “Golden PLL” response required for the standard compliance testing
• Various locking modes that include intelligent auto relock, quick relock, and lock initiation from the front panel of the instrument
• Provides two separate RF clock outputs
Tektronix & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of Tektronix and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with Tektronix allows us to ensure we have the right Oscilloscopes solution for your job.
With TRS-RenTelco, renting Oscilloscopes equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.
Links to Additional Information
Cord PowerQty: 1
Termination 50 Ohm SMAQty: 2
Cable RJ45 Straight ThruQty: 1
Power Supply I.T.E.Qty: 1
Patch Cord Banana Plug Green 18 ftQty: 1
Manual Installation and Safety Instructions for TCR801Qty: 1
Splitter Singlemode 1310 nm and 1550 nm +/- 50 nmQty: 1
Checkout first to get details on the cost.