On Order: 0
MFR Lead Time: 2 to 4 Weeks
Warranty: 12 Months
TREND Networks North America - FMQ-OTDR
The OTDRs feature both high dynamic range and small dead zones providing the precision required for installation and troubleshooting alike. The software simplifies certification of cabling to meet TIA/ISO/IEC/IEEE requirements with simple pass/fail results. Additionally custom test parameters are easily set to accommodate any application.
OTDRs can be complicated to configure and achieve accurate results. FiberMASTER automates testing and steps you through the process as shown below.
For FTTx/FTTH applications the PON OTDR identifies split ratios for easy testing and troubleshooting of inactive and active networks.
FMQ-OTDR Product Highlights
• Distance accuracy verified by German test laboratory, GHMT AG in
accordance with the Telcordia GR-196 specifications.
• Test longer fibers, PON systems and maintain accuracy on high-loss fibers
• Save more than 50% vs other premium brands. As a global brand, our efficiencies in production, vast experience, and economies of scale enable us to keep costs low
• It’s a real inconvenience when testers must be repaired, that’s why we’ve surrounded it with a thick rubber housing. Protecting your investment and reducing downtime
• The FiberMASTER is ready to start testing as soon as you are. There is no boot up time or delay. Simply turn on and start testing
• The touchscreen user interface will guide you through the setup and testing process to reduce potential mistakes as well as saving time in training field technicians
• While other high cost testers provide only a semi-rigid or soft carry case we understand that you depend on your tester every day so we provide a high quality rigid case to keep it as good as new
• We have over 30 years’ experience in developing fiber optic testers and OTDRs at our R&D fiber center of excellence in Oriskany, New York
• We are proud to develop and manufacture our testers in the USA
• TREND Networks North America Part Number: R240-QIP
TREND Networks North America & TRS-RenTelco
TRS-RenTelco is a proud partner of TREND Networks North America and offers a wide range of rental, purchase and leasing solutions designed specifically to meet the evolving needs of the electronic testing industry. Our close relationship with TREND Networks North America allows us to ensure we have the right Optical Test solution for your job.
Renting Optical Test
With TRS-RenTelco renting Optical Test equipment has never been easier. Enjoy same-day shipping, lease, and finance options on our inventory of over 5000 electronic testing equipment rentals. As one of North America’s largest test equipment rental providers, it is our mission to support the endeavors of our clients no matter how big or small with reliable expertise, excellent customer service, accuracy, and speed.