The N1912A is part of the Keysight's P-Series of dual channel power meters. The P-Series power meters provide wide bandwidth power, time and statistical measurements.
Here are some of the key feature of the Keysight N1912A:
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- 100 Msample/s continuous sampling rate for fast, precise, and repeatable power measurements
- Peak, average, peak-to-average ratio power measurements
- Time-gated and free-run measurement modes
- CCDF statistical analysis in graphical and tabular formats
- Rise time, fall time, pulse width, time to positive occurrence and time to negative occurrence measurements
- Includes predefined configurations for WiMAX, HSDPA and DME Calibration
- Calibration and correction factors in EEPROM (P-Series, E-Series sensors and N8480 Series)
- Internal zeroing and calibration (P-Series sensors)
- SCPI standard interface commands
- GPIB, LAN and USB interfaces
- Bundled IVI driver enables programming via your choice of environment, including Keysight VEE, LabVIEW, LabWindows, C, C , and MATLAB
- Code-compatible with EPM-P and EPM Series power meters
If you want the Keysight, formerly Agilent N1912A for rent or lease, request a quote at TRS-RenTelco today.