The Keysight, formerly Agilent N2831A is an 8 GHz InfiniiMax III Series Probe Amplifier from Keysight Technologies. The N2831A comes with InfiniiMode technology built-in. This allows users to shift between differential, single-ended, and common mode without the need to adjust probe tip connections.
Key features and specifications of the Keysight N2831A:
- 8 GHz (-3 dB)
- Tr = 54.25 psec (10-90%)
- DC attenuation ratio: 10:1 or 5:1
- Input voltage range: 2.5 Vpp or ? 1.25 V at 5:1 attenuation, 5 Vpp or ? 2.5 V at 10:1 attenuation
- Input common mode range: ? 7 VDC to 100 Hz, ? 1.25 V at >100 Hz at 5:1 attenuation, ? 2.5 V > 100 Hz at 10:1 attenuation
- Offset range: ? 16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance: R diff = 100 k? ? 2%, R se = 50 k? ? 2%
- Input resistance at > 10 kHz: R diff = 1 k?, R se = 500 ?
- Input capacitance: C diff = 32 fF, C se = 44 fF (with ZIF probe head)
- N2848A InfiniiMax III QuickTip probe head and N5445A InfiniiMax III browser
- N5439A InfiniiMax III ZIF probe head
- N5444A InfiniiMax III 2.92 mm/3.5 mm/SMA probe head
- N5441A InfiniiMax III solder-in probe head
Rent or buy the Keysight N2831A probe amplifier at TRS-RenTelco. Our skilled technicians and metrologists calibrate each product to stringent standards in our 50 GHz ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 compliant lab. Request a quote now.